Me? I say that yes, beginnings are important, but at the end of the day, beginnings aren't the things that we remember. Most likely it's the moments somewhere in the middle, where unfamiliarity has warn away, and we discover things that surprise and excite us.
If I keep going, I will eventually talk myself out of writing this blog post altogether.
How about I do an About Me -- in bullet points!
- I am sweet sixteen. Or sour sixteen. Personally, I prefer vanilla maple sixteen.
- I am a passionate Christian.
- I love to write. Fiction, nonfiction, and poetry all draw me.
- Although I don't write poetry much anymore, poetry has heavily influenced my writing.
- I am inspired by forests, waterfalls, rainy days, the moon, and starlight.
- My favorite books include Jane Eyre, A Tale of Two Cities, and The Last Unicorn.
- I fell in love with the original Sherlock Holmes.
- One of my favorite authors is G.K. Chesterton.
- I love thinking and writing about worldview.
- I am homeschooled.
Those are the essentials. The rest... well, what would be a blog if I said everything in the first post?